Need a Background Check Fast? Get in Touch Today
A comprehensive background check is a discreet and efficient method of exercising due diligence, allowing you to protect your interests as well as those of the people closest to you.
It will ensure you know exactly who you are dealing with on a personal or professional level, giving you the confidence to make important, informed decisions quickly.
Reasons to conduct a Background Check?
A background check could be useful in any of the following circumstances and will go a long way in providing you with that all important peace of mind.
• Have you met someone new in your life and are considering an intimate relationship with them?
• Have you met someone new online, and want to check they are the who they say they are?
• Does a family member have a new partner who you are unsure of? Do you believe that something is not quite right?
• Do you suspect a former spouse or partner of Cohabiting and you believe your children are at risk from their new partner?
• You may want to check the history of a nanny or a carer who is looking after a family member or vulnerable adult.
• New tenant screening: are they are credit worthy? Are they likely to abscond? Are they likely to sublet and turn your property into an unlicensed HMO?
• Are you considering a business venture with someone and you want to find out about them?
• Employee screening: avoid hiring mistakes and protect from counter-productive work behaviours, including theft and fraud.
• Litigation: Do you need to gather evidence to check the credibility of a witness?
• Due diligence: you need to protect the interests of your client who is merging or purchasing a new business - protecting the investment and the investors.
Background Check Instruction
Complete the Background Check Instruction Form and we will do the rest.