How can we help?
It is vital for any business to protect their intellectual property and confidential information from rogue employees, stakeholders, trusted insiders and any other third party that may wish to gain an unfair advantage.
If you believe your organisation's information is at risk, we will discuss with you - in the strict confidence - in detail your suspicions, establish what specific information is at risk and who may want it and why.
Our expert investigator will carefully examine all the information provided and will present you with a cost-effective strategy that is best suited to your circumstances.
We will ensure you are aware of the methodologies and techniques used in corporate espionage and we will conduct a risk assessment to identify current threats and vulnerabilities facing your organisation.
We will also conduct an impact assessment with the intention of mitigating the potential for corporate espionage occurring.
A risk assessment will take into consideration:
• The threats and risks
• Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM)
• Motivating factors - (MICE) Money, Ideology, Coercion, Ego
• Espionage techniques
• Physical security measures - Security Survey
• Legitimate monitoring of your employee's activity through tested software applications
• The introduction of secure laptops, especially for senior directors, i.e. restricted to white sites, no use of memory sticks and email monitoring
• Security policy implementation - detailing employee-monitoring techniques
• Awareness training - tailored to preventative measures
• GDPR & IT policies and procedures to reduce likelihood of hacking
• Penetration testing
• Hiring policies and background checks to avoid bad hires
• People management - Starters, Leavers and Movers (SLAM)
These will also help to develop the right policies and procedures, removing the opportunity whilst also aligning accountability.
All investigations are conducted by our highly skilled, professional investigators within the strict parameters of the law. We also operate to a strict code of conduct. Rest assured, you are in safe hands.
Get in Touch
Or complete the Quick Enquiry Form above, or:
Call us on 0121 270 7504 - 020 7859 4240 or 07572 914 272 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org