So You Need to Instruct a Private Investigator, Now What?
Our founding director and principal investigator has over 16 years' experience of conducting commercial investigations and we're proud to be a member of the Association of British Investigators, the professional body for Private Investigators in the U.K working in partnership with The Law Society of England and Wales.
In an industry that is unregulated, ensure you make a diligent, informed decision by instructing us.
Our credentials and expertise mean you can be confident that work will be carried out to the highest of standards by our expert professionals, which include former military and police personnel.
• Process Serving: a fixed fee service - same-day and express service.
• Debtor Tracing: an accurate tracing service that allows your client to commence legal proceedings.
• Interviewing and Statement Taking.
• Locus Inspection - RTC.
• Accident at Work Investigation (AAW) - our principal investigator is also NEBOSH qualified.
• Personal Injury Surveillance - as well as surveillance for a multitude of litigation purposes.
• Test Purchase - evidence of intellectual property infringement and passing off - counterfeiting.
• Pre litigation Support - evidence gathering.
• Asset Tracing.
We are available at any time of the day or night and are ready to take instructions at short notice.
The reputation of you and your client are vitally important to us, contact us today to discuss your requirements.
We will Put Your Client Back into a Position of Strength.
or call us on 0121 270 7504 - 020 7859 4240 or 07572 914 272 or e-mail email@example.com