How can we help?
We are experts in obtaining a "formal account of facts" in a witness statement through effective interviewing techniques.
We can conduct an interview in line with your specific instructions - simply forward the details of your client and your interview plan - or we can develop an interview plan for you, once we receive a full and detailed account of the case and any evidence that you have obtained.
Once we have conducted the interview, we will record all of the key facts chronologically into a witness statement that is presented in a professional format and compliant with the Civil Procedure Rules.
We guarantee that we will:
• Plan the interview meticulously, including preparing the right questions.
• Conduct the interview in line with the PEACE model.
• Ask the right questions at the right time in a manner that elicits a truthful response.
• Listen carefully, offering reinforcement to the interviewee that encourages and develops the conversation. This ensures we have a detailed account of exactly what happened.
• Include a quantum of losses, if required.
• Prepare and present witness statements in a professional format that will be admissible in court.
• All witness statements will be signed, incorporating a statement of truth.
Our investigators are highly skilled professionals who work strictly within the parameters of the law and to strict codes of conduct. Rest assured, you are in safe hands.
Get in Touch
Or complete the Quick Enquiry Form above, or:
Call us on 0121 270 7504 - 020 7859 4240 or 07572 914 272 or e-mail email@example.com