How can we help?
If you suspect that your brand is suffering as a result of passing off infringements or from the sale of counterfeit goods then conducting a test purchase is a good place to start. It is the first step in establishing more information about the product and the seller.
Our highly skilled investigators will gather all the information we need about your product and/or service and will dispatch a trained operator to any location to conduct a test purchase.
Once we have made the test purchase, we will provide you with the following:
• A 'purchase' of the item, complete with purchase receipt.
• The purchased item will be secured to preserve the evidence, i.e. it will be bagged, tagged and exhibit labels produced and stored correctly.
• A full witness statement from the operator.
• Date- and time-stamped covertly obtained video evidence that will be admissible in court.
• Information about the seller, made thorough discreet enquiries.
We can conduct test purchases from the following:
• Retail outlets - shops and stores
• Online businesses and private domains
• Social media sites
• Car boot sales
• Market stalls
Any online purchase will be recorded correctly to ensure the continuity of evidence is maintained and is digitally secured. Once you have the appropriate evidence, you have the option to initiate legal proceedings, if you wish and where applicable.
Alternatively, a series of phone calls and appropriate mediation can resolve a passing off issue, as the offending party may withdraw the products in question.
All of our investigations are conducted by professional, highly skilled investigators who operate within the parameters of the law and to strict codes of conduct. Rest assured, you are in safe hands.
Get in Touch
Or complete the Quick Enquiry Form above, or:
Call us on 0121 270 7504 - 020 7859 4240 or 07572 914 272 or e-mail email@example.com