How can we help?
Our investigators are highly trained professionals and they are experts at listening respectfully. you will be guided through the process carefully.
Every case is different, and the dynamics and scope of the investigation will be discussed and authorised by you prior to us continuing with your instruction.
Once we have heard your case and gathered all the relevant facts, we will undertake a detailed analysis to establish how best to proceed, presenting you with a cost-effective strategy that is best suited to your circumstances.
We understand that time is crucial in child maintenance cases and we will focus primarily on two key factors:
• Trace and identify where the parent is now living.
• Identify where the parent is working, their job title and what they are earning.
You can be confident that we will successfully trace the parent in question, and we will also provide you with a detailed investigation report that will include: where they are living, who they are living with, where they currently work and what they earn.
The report will also include irrefutable date- and time-stamped photographic and/or video evidence that is admissible in court. Our investigator will also attend court, if necessary.
The evidence we produce will put you back into a position of strength, specifically, allowing you to:
• Update the relevant agencies to ensure your child maintenance payments are reinstated as soon as possible.
• Apply to the court for any substantial back payments owed to you.
• Identify any other assets, hidden or otherwise, that could enhance your child maintenance payments.
All of our investigations are conducted by professional, highly skilled investigators who work within the parameters of the law and to strict codes of conduct. Rest assured, you are in safe hands.
Get in Touch
Or complete the Quick Enquiry Form above, or:
Call us on 0121 270 7504 - 020 7859 4240 or 07572 914 272 or e-mail email@example.com